1. The micro-USB connector only works with Android systems with OTG function. Please make sure your phones and tablets support OTG function before purchase.
2. All the Wansenda products are checked under Strict Quality Inspection.
- 【Micro-USB & USB 2.0】2-in-1 design with a micro-USB and USB 2.0 connector, easy for data transmission between computers, tablets, and smartphones
- 【Easy to operate】Easy to operate, plug and play, no need to install any software, handy to transfer files between PC, old, and newer phones.
- 【1 year warranty】Support 1-year warranty and can help to replace or refund if there is any problem. All the Wansenda products are checked under Strict Quality Inspection.
- 【Expand storage space】Save your video and photo in flash drive without taking up space on the phone, providing you with enough room for expensive music and photo collections. So you will never run out of room on your smartphone.
- 【Strong compatibility】Compatible with multiple devices which support OTG function, Android Smart Phone, tablet, PC, TV, telematics etc., can easily expand capacity through the micro USB interface, share happiness with your family and friends anytime, anywhere
- Color: Blue
1. How to connect to the phone?
There are two Methods to transfer data to the USB memory stick due to the different Android phones.
1. Plug it into your Android phone, check the top of Android phone for the USB symbol, it says “USB storage” connected. Go to "My Files" to select the pictures, videos or audios you will see your files there.
2. Click on “Copy” or “Move” by breaking down menu on the top right corner, then go to the folder you want to move your files to. At the top/bottom you will see 'Paste Here', once you do that, your files will be copied or moved to that folder.
3. Glide your finger downward on the phone's home screen to display the notifications panel to back to the “General USB Drive” to eject or uninstall USB drive.
1. Connect the USB Memory Stick to your Android phone, and glide your finger downward on the phone's home screen to display the notifications panel.
2. Tap the information as "General USB Drive", “USB storage” or “OTG” alert, you will see some existing folders.
3. Click the folder to open the files, choose the files to “copy to” or “move to” the folder you want to. Glide your finger downward on the phone's home screen to display the notifications panel to back to the “General USB Drive” to eject or uninstall the USB drive.
- Note: 100% Customers Satisfied and Secure Shopping.
- ***We do wholesale iPhone Accessories: Please contact us.